The Operations Committee serves as a program management body freeing the elders to shepherd the church. The committee makes decisions for the church within established guidelines. The Operation Committee is comprised of the Senior Minister, the Director of Operations, the Chair of the Deacons, and Divisional Leaders representing four ministry groupings.
Duties of the Operations Committee:
- Act as a “think tank” for the church, exploring new program/operational ideas with staff and ministry leaders.
- Review existing church operations and ministries, evaluating level of congregational interest and involvement, consistency with the church mission and budget.
- Act as a clearinghouse for a new ministry and operational proposals, recognizing the need to prioritize expenditures and use of personnel.
- Act as a sounding board, counseling and advising one another and assist in problem-solving.
- Encourage and generate excitement among ministers and ministry leaders.
- Recommend policies to the Elders that will promote/enhance church effectiveness.
Facilities: Eddie Holt firstname.lastname@example.org Chair
Operations Director: Andrea Dyer email@example.com
Chairman of Deacons: Lee Norris firstname.lastname@example.org
Member at Large: Cliff Crockett email@example.com
Outreach and Human Services: Judy Skelton firstname.lastname@example.org
Community and Communications: Carey Garrett email@example.com